5 Easy Steps to the Dream
Once he and she make up a decision to get married and live together. They plan mutual future which includes children. There are people who want to have children very soon. Unfortunately, it isn’t possible in some cases. A great number of women don’t know how to get pregnant fast and think that everything depends on sexual intercourses only. It isn’t true. Planning a baby includes several important steps to give a birth to a healthy child.
How to get pregnant fast? – the most often asked question on ladies’ forums, sites and magazines. It isn’t difficult if you do it in 5 steps:
- There are factors which influence the fertility. Day of the month pays an important role in this task. Every woman has menstruation every 28-30 days. Ovulation starts on the 13-14th day of the menstruation cycle. This is the ideal time for solving the question how to get pregnant fast and easy. 99% that you will become pregnant. Another important thing is the season of the year. They say that it’s is easier to get pregnant at the beginning of spring and at the end of autumn.
- Balanced dieting. Healthy eating habits are one of the main conditions to get pregnant. Too thin and too fat women often have problems with fertility and torture doctors how to get pregnant. The same thing can be said about men. Physical training abuse can influence the quality of sperm and a couple will not have a baby for a long time.
- No smoking. Of course, everybody knows that smoking, alcohol drinking, narcotic stuff using and other bad habits are not good for a future baby. It is strongly recommended to give up doing this to have a healthy child. There are many cases when women are asked: ‘How do you get pregnant? You have already got three kids and is expecting another one again’. They usually answer: ‘No bad habits. Since I have stopped smoking and taking alcohol my menstruation became normal and I can give a birth to children without any special treatment’. Men are also recommended to run a healthy way of life. Smokers and alcohol abusers have weak spermatozoids which are hard to fertilize the egg. Don’t try to search for an answer somewhere far. Perhaps, the clue is inside of you.
- No drugs. We are used to taking drugs frequently: have a headache – take a pill, can’t sleep – take a tablet, eat too much – take a capsule. And this repeats day after day. However, not everybody knows that medications are of chemical nature and often are forgery. Moreover, people are used to them and their organisms cannot bear common pain which quickly passes. Some medications oppress fertility and the action of spermatozoids. Men who spend much time in a gym should know that different additions like steroids damage their males’ hormones which result in impossibility to have children.
- No lubrications! There are people who like to use lubrications with different smells and tastes during sex. If you want to get pregnant, forget about them for a while.